Sunday, July 16, 2006

Greece

We have arrived in Greece for a few days of decompression after our time in Bucharest. Our friend Robyn, from Anchorage, arrived about 20 hours after us. She had been traveling 3 full days due to some technical issues on a plane she was on. I had a friend of mine meet her at the airport in Bucharest and make sure she was safe and happy. Our hotel is about 70 miles from the airport, located in Thessolonica, and so we rented a car and drove up to get her late last night. On the way back to the airport, we got into traffic jam and didn't get back to the hotel until 4:00 this morning.

It is very beautiful here and we plan to take advantage of the area by visiting historical areas and relaxing on the beach. I see that this computer lets me upload photos so I will be posting a few later this week.

4 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Papa John said...

I'm glad you got together at last. Enjoy the sights and be very sure I am a bit jealous.

We are finally back in Torrance after 120 degrees and wild fires in Palm Springs and many great celebrations in San Diego with Edith.

Say Hello to Paul for me if you see him preaching anywhere over there.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Jealous? I'm drooling. Take plenty of pictures and be prepared to share lots of stories! And have a wonderful time.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger David said...

Just a quick note to say I am planning to come to Dad & Mom's on the weekend after your return. If you don't have plans, I was hoping we could spend some time together. Maybe back to school shopping. We leave for the coast with Paige's family on Monday.

Do you have e-mail access now?

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Dianora Ungureanu-Maier said...

Glad to hear that Robyn got in Greece finally! :D Have fun there guys... and Geoffrey.. pls.. take more pictures than me this time :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home