Wednesday, July 04, 2007

All Hail to the Red White and Blue

The weather continues to be hot but it is getting cooler a little at a time. I have had a few great studies. Yesterday I had a study with a lady who did nothing but tell jokes.... it was fun and a good way to build relationships. She laughed when I told her that nobody understood my jokes when I tell them in Romanian so she was doing well to tell me jokes in her second language.

Today at noon we went to the Cook's house and met up with some other missionaries. We had hamburgers, fries, and colas. We sang patriotic songs and shared a few minutes of America time with each other. It was very special. We finished the time by singing a bunch of songs about God and His love for us. It filled our tired spirits.

Last night, Dana and I went to dinner with Albert and Lavinia. We love them very much and they inspire us with their love for God. It was the best way I could think of to spend an evening.


We have fallen in love with their kids too. Bogdan is now 2 1/2 years old and busy as a bee but very friendly and I've yet to see him do anything but smile. Lara is 10 months old and seems to enjoy being passed around the room. I think she and I have a special bond going because she doesn't cry when I hold her much anymore. She is a cutie-pie.

This afternoon, I have several studies to lead.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger sitkaot said...

Hey there American Buddies!
I hope you are doing well.
Love from across the ocean,
Troy and Celeste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home