Tuesday, October 17, 2006

There is a book commonly used by educators called Flat Stanley (by Jeff Brown and Scott Nash). In the book, a kid is shrunk down so he can fit in an envelop and travel the world. Teachers will often do a lesson on this and have their students send a Flat Stanley on a journey. A student in Ohio found my class website and sent me this Flat Stanley. I sent their class a postcard and I sent these 8 photos (sorry, you'll have to wait until wyattjourney.com is up-and-going before you can see all 8) regarding Flat Stanley's weekend. I had a lot of fun putting these together. I wanted to do more but you have to stop before midnight on a school night.

I need to send Flat Stanley on to someone else and I am looking for a volunteer from someone. You don't need to do much. Flat Stanley comes with instructions. Signing the letter and sending a postcard are only two requirements. So drop me an email if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home