Saturday, June 24, 2006

On the 7th day

There is a lot of controversy and contradiction of fact concerning this event that our team has chosen to laugh about. On Thursday afternoon, when it was especially hot in the WEI room, I had a student reading to me from a chapter about the creation of the world. After the session was done, one of my co-teachers came to me and said that she had seen me with my head down and asked if I had been sleeping. "Of course not," I insisted. The way I sit, I don't think I could even get my head down on the table (seriously). However, at one point in the session, the student stopped to ask me a question and after I answered it he started reading again. I asked if he meant to start up the page a few paragraphs. "I already read that," he insisted. I didn't remember it AT ALL and told him to continue where he thought he was. The paragraphs I missed out on had to do with the seventh day of creation... day God rested. Ironic and worth several laughs to the team. I admit that I may have been day-dreaming but I am certain that I was not sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home