Monday, June 19, 2006

Classes Begin

This morning we started our classes with the World English Institute teaching one-on-one with Romanians who want to improve their language skills. I had three students this morning (Florian, Burba, & Ivan) and will have up to 4 this afternoon. It will be a lot of work and tiring but it will also be good to get to know these students. Our materials for the institute are all in English and have to do with Bible stories. These stories are designed to spark spiritual conversations. We will talk about spiritual matters with people as they show interest. It is a very good program.

On a side note, my biggest problem in Romania with the computers has been trying to find one that works with all the Internet sites I need and accepts photo downloads. I have photos for today's site but no way to get them on this computer. I will add them later and you can know that if any blog-day has no photo then it is probably because I am unable to put them on. I may not do a blog everyday but will make an attempt to do it several times a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home